SE UNS has some specific laboratories including
1) clinical guidance laboratory (LCG). LCG provides specific equipment to support the teaching and learning process, research, and community service,
2) Laboratory A is a laboratory for blind kids,
3) Laboratory B is for hearing and speech impaired,
4) Laboratory C is for mentally handicapped kids,
5) Laboratory D is for quadriplegic kids,
6) Laboratory E is for unsociable kids, and
7) Laboratory for autistic kids. LCG opens from 7.30 to 16.00 from Monday to Friday and is managed directly by the head of laboratory.
In order to manage LGC services and program laboratory, suggestion box is provided in the laboratory and users can submit their opinion and suggestion regarding the service.